Are You Struggling Financially?
If this Sounds Familiar, I can help.
I help people improve their financial decision-making and repair their relationship with money.
Trying to build wealth is hard!
(at least without a plan)
- Are you living paycheck-to-paycheck and can’t seem to get ahead?
- Find yourself deep in debt?
- Having trouble imagining a life in retirement?
- Are you worried about how to put your kids through school, or fund your financial goals?
- You need a financial plan!
• Our financial coaching and advising is centered on you—where you are today, and where you want to go.
• We will help you work through your key financial or business decisions.
Here’s How We Can Help You:
• Get out of debt faster
• Develop and stick to a budget
• Start investing and saving
• Work through marital issues involving money (financial therapy)
• Develop a clear financial path forward
• Prepare for retirement
• Achieve financial freedom
Take Our Yellowstone Financial Risk Quiz!
Get Insight into your Tolerance for Risks
Help develop comprehensive plans.
Specialized investment recommendations.
Get help with debt, budgets, and savings.
Couples often need financial therapy to take back their relationship with money.
Why Choose Us
Our insights have been featured in Forbes Magazine, NPR, Houston Chronicle and dozens of other outlets.
Learn How To Maximize Your Wealth
In The Quest for Wealth, internationally acclaimed decision scientist Dr. James Langabeer shares how a mindful and straightforward 6-step model will to pave your path to wealth, while avoiding the trappings of our own brains. With the right tools and rules, you have all you need to be financially independent. The practical strategies offered in this book will help you learn how to tame your brain and get on the road to wealth.
You are Really Close To Your Goals Now
Our Satisfied Clients
Most frequent questions and answers
I have extensive training in the science of decision-making and finance, as well as behavioral implications of choices. Our firm uses psychology and evidence-based money practices to help guide you through wealth.
I love decisions. We make over 100 choices a day, and I find it fascinating how we can take the same information and all come up with unique choices. My vision is to help guide everyone to improve their decision-making and get on the path towards wealth.
We are a fiduciary – and your interests come first. We value financial discipline, a long-term horizon, and recognize that each individual client has their own unique goals and needs. We take your psychology into account and focus on mindful approach to money.
We have two primary ways of charging for our services. One is a flat rate per hour of our working time (including both prep and client time). The second is that we charge you a fixed % of assets under management.